All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 8 days ago
· Reviewed 1 June 2018
· Reviewed 2 May 2018
What You'll Get
- £19 for an online Executive PA Accredited Course Including MS Office (91% off)
- Introduction to the PA Course
- Diary Management
- Business Letter Writing
- Composing faxes, memorandums and emails
- Telephone skills as a PA
- Hotel and travel arrangements
- Filing systems
- Time Management Skills
- Invoicing and Petty cash
- Customer Care
- Customer Complaints Management
- Work Planning
- Document Presentation and Proofreading
- Confidence Building Module
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type / Audio transcription
- How to Organise Effective Meetings
- How to use Microsoft Outlook
- How to use Excel – the Basics
- How to use PowerPoint (Basics)
- Word Processing with Microsoft Word
- Customer Communication and Reception Skills
Full syllabus can be found here.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 May 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date. Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts. Register online: http://www.vizualcoaching.com/myaccount/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Details found here https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faq. Compatibility Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad. Verified using our merchant's website on 31 Mar 2016.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.