One or two newcomers can expand their set of skills thanks to a full-day climbing pass and an introduction to bouldering class
About This Deal
What’s included: 1-hour introduction to bouldering course and a full-day pass for one or two
- Indoor climbing
- Restrictions: Must be 14 or older to participate; under 18 must have an adult’s consent letter.
- Customers are encouraged wear loose fitting clothes, climbing shoes will be provided
- Valid 7 days a week
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- What should participants wear? Loose-fitting clothing that they can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do participants have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if participants can climb a ladder they can indoor rock climb.
- What if participants are afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
Need To Know
About Volume 1 Climbing
Volume 1 Climbing is an indoor climbing facility located in Birches Industrial Estate in Felbridge. Following guidelines that have been produced by the Association of British Climbing Walls, they are welcoming any newcomers and those fresh to bouldering, as well as those seeking a challenge. Instructed sessions include bouldering inductions, one-to-one coaching and private sessions up to two people.