· Redeemed 21 November 2017
· Redeemed 18 November 2017
· Redeemed 26 September 2017
What You'll Get
- £15.99 for a one-hour beginner wakeboarding session for one (51% off)
£31 for a one-hour beginner wakeboarding session for one (52% off)
- The session includes: 30 minutes of ride time on the water | wet suit, board, impact vest and helmet hire
Wakelake boasts two straight line cables and five obstacles including two small jumps, a spine kicker, straightbox, and rooftop system. Cable tows have revolutionised the sport of wakeboarding (especially for first-time riders and beginners) by ensuring that just one rider is using the cable at any one time. This means the instructor can control the starting and riding speed based on the experience of the person using the system. If participant falls into the water then the instructor just stops the carrier and waits for them to get back into the start position! The carrier and line are located well above the rider, which means it is a lot easier for beginners to start as the get some vertical lift.
Merchant offers everything clients need to get started including wetsuits, wakeboards, life vests and helmets. All this equipment and instruction is included in their Beginner Sessions, so customers only have to worry about bringing themselves and swimming trunks or a swimsuit. A dedicated changing area complete with hot showers is also available.
- Pier cable: 170m long with 145m ride length, includes two small kickers, runs over the pier so easy to start under cable; suitable for beginners and first-time riders
- Bay cable: 170m long with 150m ride length, includes straight box, spine kicker and rooftop system; recommended for intermediate and advanced riders but can be used by beginners too
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2017. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required online at http://www.wakelake.co.uk/book. Present printed Groupon upon arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Present printed Groupon upon arrival. Must be 8 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Equipment provided. Valid Mon-Sun 10am-7pm. Subject to adverse weather conditions. Pricing verified using merchant's website on 26 Jul 2017.
Wakelake is delighted to be running SUP beginner lessons. These will be run by a BSUPA trained instructor, and are perfect for all abilities. Plus they are a great way to get out on the water and see some fantastic views of the lake. After a beginners lesson or two participants should be ready to go out and explore the Canal waterways from Chasewater and beyond. Their tours can stay in the protected inner canals of the local area. This is an exciting chance to go on a journey. Customers must complete a beginners course first or have paddle boated before. Participants will be able to check out the local scenery standing up while fine tuning their SUP skills. SUP tours will provide with the equipment and an experienced instructor that will enable to go and have fun stand up paddling while enjoying beautiful canal networks.