Visit this restaurant nestled in a former Kentish Yeoman’s house to enjoy a traditional spread of sandwiches, cakes and scones
What You'll Get
- What’s included: afternoon tea with an optional glass of Prosecco
- Afternoon tea:
- Finger sandwiches: salmon, cream cheese and cucumber | ham and mustard mayo | cheese and pickle
- Cakes and scones: lemon tart | carrot cake | Victoria sponge | cheese scone | fruit scone | scone with clotted cream and jam
- Selection of teas: Breakfast tea | Earl Grey | peppermint tea | fruit tea
- Valid Tuesday - Saturday; seating at midday and at 3 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call +441622814266; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Dine-in only. Menu subject to change. Valid Tue-Sat; seating at midday and at 3pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Walnut Tree
Nestled in a former Kentish Yeoman’s house built back in 1492, Walnut Tree began its life as a beerhouse in the nineteenth century. The menu features a vast array of mouth-watering lunch and dinner options including traditional Sunday carvery served every week. With exposed beams and open fires, the venue is a traditional country pub serving a fine selection of beers and ales.