Two or four diners can enjoy a two- or three-course meal complemented with wine at this four-star hotel, located in the heart of Mayfair
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £24.95 for a two-course meal with wine for two people (up to 69% off)
- £29.95 for a three-course meal with wine for two people (up to 70% off)
- £49.90 for a two-course meal with wine for four people (up to 69% off)
- £59.90 for a three-course meal with wine for four people (up to 70% off)
Starters may include:
- Home-made pea & mint soup with cheese tortellini (V)
- Home-made salmon fish cake served with aioli
- Spiced chicken bruschetta with tomato & rocket
Mains may include:
- Roast breast of chicken served with mushroom, leek and tarragon jus
- Fillet of salmon served with mash potato, broad beans and crispy bacon
- Thai vegetable curry served with flavored rice & vegetable spring rolls (V)
Desserts may include:
- Sumptuous warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
- Mixed berry Eton mess
- Pecan pie with fresh cream
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as a gift. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. There is a soft drink alternative. Valid Mon-Sun, midday-8pm. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original value will be added to the bill. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for a 175ml glass of wine up to the value of £6.50. For the two-course options, diners can choose from starter or dessert plus a main.
About Washington Mayfair Hotel
The history of the Washington Mayfair Hotel dates back to 1913, and its decor combines an original Art Deco exterior with modern interior facilities. Tucked into the heart of Mayfair, just a few minutes from Park Lane, this four-star hotel is popular with tourists and business visitors who call it their home away from home. All of the rooms are en-suite and feature air-conditioners, flat screen TVs, minibars and safes to suit both business and leisure travellers. The Madison's restaurant and bar serve international cuisine and boast a range of Champagnes, wines and spirits.