Guests can visit this restaurant located in a 17th-century coaching inn to enjoy a two-course meal with an optional glass of wine each
What You'll Get
£1 surcharge for 8oz rump steak
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included:
- Choice of starter: soup of the day | chicken liver pate with toasted bread and cranberry juice | garlic, stilton and garlic mushrooms on toasted ciabatta | beef kofte kebab with mint yoghurt dip and salad garnish | classic prawn cocktail with brown bread and butter | honey mustard chipolatas with dressed leaves
- Choice of main: fish, chips and mushy peas | pie of the week with chips, mash or new potatoes and vegetables | curry of the week served with rice and poppadums | beef lasagne with salad and garlic bread | Loggerheads tower burger with cheddar, bacon, and onion rings salad and chips | teriyaki beef sizzler with savoury rice | smoked pork chop with creamy garlic potatoes, veg, a cider and bacon sauce | chicken breast in a cheese and leek sauce with new potatoes and veg | mushroom stroganoff with basmati rice and garlic bread | five-bean chilli with sour cream and tortilla chips with rice, chips or half and half | vegetable lasagne with salad and garlic bread
- Dining experiences can be complemented with an optional glass of wine
- View the entire menu
- Valid from Monday to Sunday, midday - 9 p.m.
- Patrons can dine in a restaurant located in a 17th-century coaching inn
The Fine Print
Expires 31 March 2020. Book by 15 Feb 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. One Groupon per table. Multiple vouchers and party bookings will not be accepted. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 01352810337; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a choice of starter up to the value of £6.75, main up to £12.95 and an optional glass of wine per person. £1 surcharge for 8oz rump steak. Valid for a la carte and Sunday roast menus. Valid for Sunday lunches and for the Xmas turkey dinner from the Xmas fayre menu. Excludes Chef's special board and trio. Eat-in only. Parking locally. Step-free access is available. Valid Mon-Sun midday - 9pm. Excludes 8 Nov 2019, 24 Dec 2019 - 1 Jan 2020, 14 and 15 February 2020. Limited availability on Fridays and weekends. Valid for option purchased only.
About We Three Loggerheads
We Three Loggerheads is nestled at the entrance to Loggerheads Country Park where patrons can enjoy a merrily stroll before or after a drink or meal. Surrounded by picturesque woodlands and Welsh countryside, the 17th-century coaching inn has been lovingly renovated in keeping with its historical background. Ceiling beams, wooden benches and arch windows sit alongside contemporary touches including leather upholstered chairs and airy tones. We Three Loggerheads boasts outside seating where guests can admire the view of the adjacent River Alyn, while upstairs sits a vaulted restaurant producing home-cooked meals served with a variety of wines and cask ales. A relaxed bar area welcomes guests downstairs for a casual drink. Live music can also be enjoyed on occasional weekends to bring a musical element to the pub experience.