Future parents can learn what to expect during childbirth and prepare for potential problems in the comfort of their own home
About This Deal
- What’s included: 90-minute live online antenatal, labour and birth class
- This online group class covers what to expect during childbirth as well as coping strategies and when assistance may be needed. It helps future parents make a birth plan and prepare for the course of events.
- Course modules:
- Place of birth options
- Explaining the different stages of labour
- How to promote a positive experience
- Positions and movement
- Coping mechanisms and relief options
- When things need a helping hand - interventions
- Immediate postnatal care
- Questions and answers
- Valid on Mondays from 1 p.m.–2.30 p.m. and Saturdays from 11 a.m.–12.30 p.m.
- Makes a great gift for: parents-to-be
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
About Wellbirth Wellbeing
Wellbirth Wellbeing offers online group classes for those who are expecting a baby. Thanks to these courses, future parents can learn what to expect during childbirth, the postpartum period, and the newborn's early days as well as prepare for potential issues. The classes are provided via Zoom by an experienced midwife and an integrative psychotherapist.