What is IPL hair removal?
This treatment directs intense pulses of light at areas of unwanted hair over a series of short bursts. Various parts of the face and body can be targeted over a series of sessions.
What happens at the sessions?
Prior to the first session, a patch test will be conducted to test for suitability for treatment. Then, the first session will begin with a consultation before the therapists direct the light over the chosen area. At least four weeks should be left between treatment sessions.
What areas can be targeted?
Small areas include: upper lip | lower lip | chin | side of face | fingers | toes | cheeks | nipples
Medium areas include: underarms | standard bikini line | deep bikini line | stomach line | hands | feet | neck | jaw line | shoulders
Large areas include: full face and neck | Hollywood | Brazilian | lower leg | lower arms | upper back | lower back | chest | stomach
Choose from 6 Options
- £69 for IPL hair removal: three sessions on two medium or three small areas (85% off)
- £99 for IPL hair removal: six sessions on two medium or three small areas (87% off)
- £89 for IPL hair removal: three sessions on one large and one medium area (91% off)
- £139 for IPL hair removal: six sessions on one large and one medium area (92% off)
- £99 for IPL hair removal: three sessions on one large, one medium and one small area (91% off)
- £179 for IPL hair removal: six sessions on one large, one medium and one small area (90% off)
Located on Oxford Street West End Beauty Clinic is located just a one-minute walk away from Tottenham Court Road underground station. They provide their clients with a wealth of beauty treatments including IPL hair removal, massage therapy, waxing, tinting, threading, facials and nail services.