The classes use the water’s resistance to enable full-body workout, designed to be highly cardiovascular yet gentle on joints and ligaments
About This Deal
- What’s included: three aqua cycling classes
- Class duration: 45 minutes
- Particpants cycle on stationary bikes partially submerged in a pool; the classes are suitable for levels and are designed to be light on the joints
- Water shoes required - can bring own
- Must be 18 or older
- Valid at Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing, Railton Road, Queen Elizabeth Park, Guildford GU2 9LX, and at River Bourne.
- View the class schedule
About Wet Bikes
Wet Bikes offers aqua cycling fitness classes which pair the challenge of high-intensity cardio and a full-body workout with the natural support and massage provided by water. Riding a stationary bike while submerged waist-deep in water is proven to be easy on the joints and helps reduce cellulite and shape bodies due to the resistance of the water.