Trilogyice, utilising 3 laser wavelengths combined with a cooling contact assuring one of the safest & most comprehensive solutions today
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a small area (up to 86% off)
- £59 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area (up to 89% off)
- £69 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a large area (up to 89% off)
- £79 for six sessions of laser hair removal on an extra large area (up to 93% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small area may include: upper lip | chin | middle of eyebrows | nipples or navel | hands | fingers
- Medium area may include: full face | underarms | standard bikini line | extended bikini line | neck | perianal
- Large area may include: full bikini | Brazilian | lower leg | lower arms | buttocks | stomach | front of neck | back of neck
- Extra large area may include: upper back and shoulders | full back | full arms | full leg
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required, please call 020 7510 9531; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for customers over 65. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the clinic. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for customers with diabetes. Not suitable for customers with history of cancer. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Customer must notify merchant of any medications they are on. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Patch test included and required. Suitable for skin types 1-5. May not be suitable for those with blonde, red, grey or white hair. Customers must shave, not wax, the area and all fake tan must be removed 24 hours prior to treatment. Tattoos should be covered. Clinic credit, alternative treatment or full refund if found medically unsuitable. Reported side effects include but are not limited to discomfort, burning, bruising, swelling and pigmentation. Please consult the merchant directly for further information prior to booking. Valid Mon, Wed noon-8pm, Tue, Thu 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-6pm. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Wharf Clinic
Wharf Clinic provides non-surgical cosmetic and beauty services aimed at helping their clients in maintaining and achieving the desired look. The offered treatments are aimed at contouring the body and the face and giving a smoother skin. The clinic is just a five-minute walk from Crossharbour DLR station, as well as from South Quay DLR station.