Guests can enjoy an assortment of authentic Palestinian appetizers, flatbread with chicken or lamb & cocktail or a choice of homemade juice.
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Palestinian
- What’s included:
- Assorted mezze may include: homemade hummus | baba ghanouj | muhammara | smokey corn | chilli | salt | yoghurt honey | sour cherry sauce | Palestinian chips | halloumi | sweet potato | pomegranate sauce | crispy onions
- Flatbread with slow-cooked spiced chicken or lamb
- Cocktail of choice, house “Where´s Romero” cocktail, mocktail, or home-made juice (depending on option)
- Valid Monday–Thursday 12 p.m.–3 p.m., Friday–Saturday 12 p.m.–9 p.m., and Sunday 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- May add prawns for £2.50
About Wheres Romero
Located at the Warrington Market, Where's Romero offers a varied menu of authentic Palestinian dishes. All the food as well as dips and sauces are made by hand by a Palestinian using traditional recipes and fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.