Celebrate the big day at this country inn-style hotel in Moreton-in-Marsh, with wedding breakfast, drinks and evening buffet included
What You'll Get
A red carpet arrival awaits newly-weds at this 17th-century coaching inn in Moreton-on-Marsh, where parties of up to 50 guests will be greeted with a glass of Pimm’s or Buck’s Fizz in the internal courtyard, weather permitting. Guests can then take a seat for a three-course wedding breakfast, enjoying dishes like chicken liver parfait served with red onion marmalade, and roast topside of beef with duck fat roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables, accompanied with wine or soft drinks. Once the toasts have been made and the cake has been cut, the revelry continues with a buffet for 80 guests and use of a private bar.
- Red carpet arrival
- Drinks reception with Pimm’s or Buck’s Fizz for guests and Champagne for the bride and groom
- Room hire for the wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Three-course wedding breakfast from the Sovereign menu with half a bottle of house wine per person and soft drinks for children
- Sparkling wine for the toasts
- Table linen and chair covers with a coloured sash
- Flowers for the tables at the wedding breakfast
- Use of cake stand and engraved knife
- Wedding coordinator and toastmaster
- Evening buffet
- Use of a private bar
- Overnight stay in a feature bedroom for the bride and groom
The White Hart Royal Hotel boasts a picturesque location in rural Moreton-in-Marsh in the Cotswolds. The historic coaching inn hosts individually decorated rooms, some featuring four-poster beds, private gardens and roll top baths. Guests can relax in the two period lounges, Courtyard Restaurant and Snug Bar, sampling traditional British dishes, Sunday roasts and hot or cold sandwiches.
TripAdvisor (801 Reviews)
The White Hart Royal Hotel received a glowing 4.5/5 stars and a Certificate of Excellence 2014 from reviewers on TripAdvisor. Guests described the location as idyllic, and complimented the rooms, food and staff.
Details verified 17 December 2014.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl. 13-14 Feb ).
Purchase: Limit 1 per wedding. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone 01608 650731 or email email@example.com. No cancellations, refund or exchange permitted.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun. Subject to availability. New customers only. £75 surcharge per additional guest, £15 per additional evening guest. Max 100 guests. Check in anytime; Check out by midday. Registrar not included.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 2 Mar 2015.