Experience up to 30-minute airtime onboard a Sherwood Ranger ST or White Horse Aviation’s open cockpit bi-plane; can be extended on request
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 30-minute pre-flight briefing and debriefing with a qualified instructor, plus a 15- or 30-minute flight
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Ground school introduces students to basic flying techniques, including how to properly preflight the aircraft
- The aircraft: Sherwood Ranger ST
- Experience includes a pre-flight briefing in addition to flight time. Complete with all of the thrills of old-school aviation mixed with all the safety of modern aviation technology, this 2019 Sherwood Ranger ST is the complete package. Customers will be flying with a fully qualified instructor, which means they will have the option to take the controls and have a go themselves.
- Customers who decide to get a pilot license with White Horse Aviation, will have their flight experience count towards the total time required to get the license.
The Fine Print
About White Horse Aviation
Based out of Membury airfield near Swindon on the M4, White Horse Aviation offers microlight training and flying experiences. Their fleet consists of one Sherwood Ranger and four Ikarus C42's, which are also available to hire to qualified pilots.