Up to four can enjoy traditional afternoon tea on board of a boat, cruising along the Leeds and Liverpool Canal
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 90-minute return cruise on board the narrowboat White Swan
- Afternoon Tea served to the table, which includes:
- A selection of sandwiches, cakes and scone with jam and cream
- Free-flowing tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Join the Captain at the stern for the opportunity to take the tiller
- Cruise departs from the Ship Inn, Rosemary Lane, Downholland, Ormskirk, L39 7JP
£1 surcharge can be paid as corkage fee
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult and hold a valid ticket. No step-free access available. Must be able to climb onto the boat. Please call 07983880178 if you have any dietary requirements; vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be catered for. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. £1 corkage fee per person, payable on the day. Valid on option purchased only.
About White Swan Lancashire
White Swan Lancashire cruises alongside the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, departing from The Ship Inn in the historical village of Haskayne. Surrounded by Lancashire countryside, the route holds many secrets, some of which can be shared by the skipper as the boat leisurely makes its way forward. Short cruises can include afternoon tea, and private hire packages can be tailored to the group's individual needs.