This award-winning restaurant invites one, two or four guests to enjoy a three-course meal complemented with a glass of Champagne each
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £29 for a three-course meal with Champagne for one (up to 58% off)
- £55 for a three-course meal with Champagne for two (up to 60% off)
- £110 for a three-course meal with Champagne for four (up to 60% off)
Starters: salad of tomatoes, cucumber, crisp chickpeas with sweet Indian spice | ragu of Scottish venison with hand-rolled gnocchi, parsley and parmesan | country terrine of chicken livers and pork served with autumn leaves | parsley soup with crisp black pudding, soft-poached egg, and chestnut mushrooms | mussels, marinière-style | grilled Galician octopus, squid ink polenta, salsa verdé
- Mains: slow-cooked shoulder of Welsh lamb, grilled cabbage, carrot and cumin | fillet of cod, green flat beans, girolle wild mushrooms | fresh sheep’s ricotta gnudi, delica pumpkin and pears | grilled line-caught sea bass, salsify, fresh white beans and herb vinaigrette | roast saddle of rabbit, slow-cooked shoulder of cottage pie, chestnut mushrooms | Roast Dartmoor venison, sweet potato, beetroot purée
Desserts: traditional Paris-Brest - choux and praline bun | Valrhona chocolate tart with banana ice cream | Wild Honey ice cream with crushed honeycomb | conference pear sorbet and new season walnuts | caramelised apples with soft meringue and crushed pralines
- Please note this is a sample menu - menu subject to change.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Max. group size: 4 people. Advanced booking required, please call 020 7758 9160; provide Groupon security code. Groupon bookings will only be accepted over the phone, online bookings will be refused. Bookings for Thursdays and Fridays will be required to leave credit/debit card details to secure reservation. Failure to show without notice will result in a £10 charge per guest. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Valid Tue-Fri 6pm-8pm and Sat 12pm-2.30pm. Valid for option purchased only. A 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the full value of the experience will be added to the final bill. Excludes 13 -15 Feb 2019. Verified using our merchant's website on 4 Apr 2018.
About Wild Honey
Established back in 2007 and run by Anthony Demetre ever since, Wild Honey is a Mayfair-based restaurant boasting three AA Rosettes. Hidden amid modern office buildings and plush hotels, this award-winning venue serves a French-style cuisine with an international twist. Sitting under art deco chandeliers, guests can treat their taste buds to an array of dishes, including a choice of vegetarian options, that can be enjoyed with a fine selection of wines from around the world, as well as cocktails and craft beers.