In a Nutshell
Repair damaged glass on windshields or windows with this DIY cracked glass repair kit
- Helps to fix bulls-eyes, cracks, chips, spider webs, and stars safely, easily and inexpensively
- Single-ingredient filler simplifies the application process by eliminating the need to mix or heat materials
- Because the ingredients match the optical qualities of glass, they create a clear repair
- Fracture repair liquid air can penetrate barriers
- Reinforced injection sealant dispensing head
- Creates an invisible, undetectable repair inside the damaged glass, automobile windshields or laminated glass windows
- Repairs completed in up to 20 minutes
- Strong pressure forces fluid into cracks to repair
- Powerful filler solution making glass resistant to future cracks and damages
- Works best on small chips, bullseye, spider web, star-shaped, and half-moon crescents
- Can only work on cracks that are no more than 30cm in length and around an inch in diameter
- Full instructions provided.
- Package dimensions: 22cm x 11cm x 2cm
- Weight: 65g
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Dynergy, checked on 02.12.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.