All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 8 December 2017
· 8 September 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £9 for a superhero photoshoot with a personalised mug and prints (93% off)
£12 for a superhero photoshoot with a personalised mug, prints and goody bag (91% off)
- 30-minutes shoot with a professional photographer
- Up to four children per session, boys and girls welcome
- Includes two 10” x 8” prints and a personalised mug all of the same image, with the option to include a goody bag for each child
- Custom superhero set, complete with props and costumes to help little ones save the world
- City skyline and a motorbike to ride on in the shots
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 4 children. Booking required by phone on 01789 268781 (Stratford) or 0121 224 7572 (Birmingham) or 0116 296 0611 (Leicester); quote coupon code when booking and present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Wed-Sun 10am-6pm. Valid for children aged 2-10. All children must be accompanied by adult. 1 background provided; multiple outfit changes allowed. Superhero-themed props and costumes available, but customers can bring their own costumes. No pets allowed. Merchant retains copyright. Viewings available 5 days a week, 1 week after photoshoot. Prints can be collected or posted (postage charges may apply); mug can only be collected. Mug and prints will be ready 2 weeks after shoot. Goody bag available on the day of the shoot. 1 mug per photoshoot. £20 refundable deposit will be taken at time of booking appointment. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or photoshoot formats. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant’s website and price list on 7 Sep 2016.
About Wink Photography
Lending family portraits a flash of excitement, the Wink Photography crew presents a striking gallery of pictorial services. Their 3 studios located at Stratford Upon Avon, Birmingham and Leicester have a collection of backgrounds and props to use, and consults with clients to establish their desired style. Portrait sessions are open to everyone, from children to families and their pets, with framing, digital and canvas printing options adding a final touch.