In a Nutshell
This easy to grow winter flowering jasmine requires little aftercare and is suitable for growing in sun or semi-shade
- Canary yellow blooms smother the bare stems of Jasmine nudiflorum from February onwards
- This vigorous winter Jasmine has a loose sprawling habit that can easily be trained upwards with wires
- This plant can scramble over walls in a cascade of stiff, bright green stems
- Hardy and easy to grow
- Requires very little aftercare but does benefit from regular pruning
- Suitable to be grown in sun or semi-shade
- At maturity, expect a height and spread of 300cm
- Supplied as a pot-grown plant in a 9cm nursery pot
- Full planting and aftercare instructions are supplied
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.