All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 13 January 2018
· Reviewed 19 December 2017
· Reviewed 18 December 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £21.95 for a three-course Polish meal for two (up to 51% off)
£35.95 for a three-course Polish meal for four (up to 60% off)
- Starters may include: soup with bacon, eggs and sausage served inside bread | rustic bread with lard | grilled sheep’s cheese with cranberry | grilled sheep’s cheese with bacon
- Mains may include: seasoned pork shoulder | spicy or sweet pork shoulder | ribs | chicken shashlik with onion and peppers
- Desserts may include: vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice cream | cheesecake | cake of the day | hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- See the full menu here
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for starters up to the value of £5, mains up to £13 and desserts up to £4 each. Sides are available for a surcharge of up to £2.5 per person, as per the merchant's menu. Verified using our merchant's website on 31 Aug 2017.
About Wooden Hill Restaurant
Located a short stroll away from the Jewish Museum in Manchester, this Polish restaurant boasts two large 50-seater dining halls and an outdoor patio, with wood flooring and rustic brick walls. The Wooden Hill Restaurant strives to bring the hospitality and flavours of central Europe to Manchester, with the likes of Polish sausages, various cuts of barbecued meat accompanied by sourdough based soup and freshly made bread. The dining room is equipped with a projector for hosting various events from business meetings to birthday parties along with a dedicated kids' corner with small chairs and a kids' menu.