One or two visitors can take a brewery tour on how beer gets made, ending with a three-beer taster flight; an option for lunch is available
About This Deal
- Brewery tour for one or two
- Optional lunch with a choice of main
- Choice of main meal includes: selection of fish and chips | sausage and mash | pumpkin curry | three burgers | beef nog | giant Yorkie
Brewery tours come with a three-beer taster flight at the end of the tour
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Full food menu available here
For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Need To Know
About Woodforde's Brewery
Established and run by two friends, Woodforde's Brewery got its name after an 18th-century parson, whose diaries spoke of his love of good food and beer. The venue, situated amidst the greenery of Woodbastwick, specialises in core-range and seasonal craft beers that can be paired with specially-prepared menu served in The Fur and Feather. Woodforde’s also boasts its very own brewery tap and shop.