One or two visitors can take a brewery tour on how beer gets made, ending with a three-beer taster flight; an option for lunch is available
What You'll Get
- Brewery tour for one or two
- Optional lunch with a choice of main
- Choice of main meal includes: selection of fish and chips | sausage and mash | pumpkin curry | three burgers | beef nog | giant Yorkie
Brewery tours come with a three-beer taster flight at the end of the tour
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Full food menu available here
For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required at least 48 hours in advance, please call 01603 720003; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Tours run every weekend and occasional evenings, for tour availability please contact the venue. Valid for option purchased only. For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
About Woodforde's Brewery
Established and run by two friends, Woodforde's Brewery got its name after an 18th-century parson, whose diaries spoke of his love of good food and beer. The venue, situated amidst the greenery of Woodbastwick, specialises in core-range and seasonal craft beers that can be paired with specially-prepared menu served in The Fur and Feather. Woodforde’s also boasts its very own brewery tap and shop.