Visit this vineyard in the heart of Somerset to learn about the wine-making process and taste some local wine
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £8 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for one (20% off)
- £16 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for two (20% off)
- £32 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for four (20% off)
- £48 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for six (20% off)
£64 for a vineyard tour with wine tasting for eight (20% off)
- Customers will taste a minimum of three wines
- Tour lasts between 90 and 120 minutes
- Tours commence at 11 a.m.
- 19 May
- 9, 23 June
- 7, 21 July
- 4, 18 August
- 1, 8, 9 ,15, 16, 22 September
The Fine Print
Expires 22 Sep 2018. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Booking required, please call 0174 986 0331; provide coupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations once booking is made. 1 reschedule permitted. Must be 18 or older. Not valid on bank holidays. Customers will taste minimum of 3 wines. Tour is between 90-120 minutes. Tours commence at 11am. Please check time slot when booking. Pricing verified using merchant's website on 19 Feb 2018.
About Wraxall Vineyard
Nestled on a south-facing slope between the Mendip and Quantock Hills in Somerset, Wraxall Vineyard dates back to 1974 and is an ideal location for growing a variety of grapes that capture the very essence of English wine. The winery's signature services include the production of white, rosé and sparkling wines, tours and tastings, and teaching about growing and making wine in the United Kingdom.