Guiding through the process of writing children’s stories, this course aims to let the inner child create tales of adventure
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £14 for a children’s story writing online course (96% off)
- Introduction to writing children’s story books
- Age groups and types of story
- Decor of the story and developing
- Developing credible characters
- Writing dialogue
- Storyline, plot and theme
- Writing for children under seven
- Writing for children from seven to twelve
- Writing for teens
- Writing fantasy and science fiction
- Writing non-fiction
- Writing for stage, film and television
- Writing secrets of successful children’s authors
- Insider’s guide to getting published
- Introduction to self-publishing
- Designing covers and working with illustrators
- Digital printing and e-book essentials
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certification
See the course info.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Mar 2020. Course content available for lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.writestorybooksforchildren.com/voucher/. Please enter 'Groupon Code' within the coupon code field to activate your subscription. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection with 2mb+ required.
About Write Story Books for Children
Write Story Books for Children offers insight and guidance for burgeoning children's book authors. Writers tackle 18 online modules that teach the ins and outs of the trade, covering topics such as preparation, character development and self-marketing. Participants can work through the units at their own pace, accessing the course at any time, day or night, and receive a CPD-accredited certificate on completion. They can also connect with over 135,000 other students.