In a Nutshell
These classic lavender plants can fill borders, beds, pots and patios with their evergreen foliage and powerful fragrance
- Lavender Hidcote and Munstead are hardy perennials which will flower annually
- Lavender is a drought-tolerant plant that thrives in sunny borders or patio containers
- Aromatic silver-grey foliage with spikes of fragrant violet flowers
- Easy to grow, English Lavender makes a delightful low hedge or fragrant edging to pathways
- Supplied as plug plants, for best garden performance pot on and grow for a few weeks before planting in final position
- Will flower from mid June through to August
- Each plant will grow to approx. 60cm - 90cm at maturity
- Grow English lavender plants in free draining soil and position in full sun
- Lavenders dislike wet ground, particularly during winter
- Improve heavy soil conditions by adding coarse grit or sharp sand prior to planting
- When growing English lavender in large patio containers, use a well drained soil based compost such as John Innes No. 3
- After planting, prune lavender plants to encourage bushy growth.
- Northern Ireland shipping restrictions
Culinary note: Some parts of these flowers are edible
Each collection contains 2 well known and popular varieties:
Hidcote - an evergreen, aromatic semi-shrub with narrow, silver-grey leaves and leafless stems topped with deep, purple-blue tubular flowers in summer
Munstead - dwarf compact variety with dense mounds of fragrant evergreen, grey-green foliage bearing deep-lavender flower spikes during summer
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
How to grow lavender? This Hidcote and Munstead English lavender collection deal offers from 24 up to 288 plug plants for the start, with planting and aftercare instructions provided. A low hedge of lavender can edge a pathway and decorate the house surroundings in the summer with shades of purple, blue, violet, and grey. Such an eye-pleasing palette of plants can thrive even in poor or moderately fertile soil and fill problem spots in the garden including areas where the ground slopes. This lavender plant deal can also let gardeners grow hedges near a fence to create an illusion of a larger space thanks to cool colours of flowers.
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Van Meuwen. Registered address: Garden Products Ltd, Poplar Lane, Ipswitch, IP8 3BU, GB. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.