In a Nutshell
Ideal for most homes, this collection of air-purifying plants comprises three different varieties - Peace Lily, Spider Plant and Snake Plant
- Collection of air-purifying plants
- Ideal for most homes
- Easy to care
- Comprises three different varieties: Peace Lily, Spider Plant and Snake Plant (two of each in a pack of six plants)
- Tender perennial
- Famed for its ability to remove pollutants from the air
- Shall form a dense clump of large, upright, glossy, evergreen leaves with gently drooping tips
- In spring and early summer elegant white flowers are produced, rising on slender stems above the foliage
- Easy to grow houseplant that requires minimal maintenance
- Neat and compact
- Suitable as a windowsill plant
- Ideal for a bright position in filtered light
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 60cm (24”)
- Supplied in an 11-12cm pot
- Ideal houseplant for beginners
- One of the most commonly found house plants
- Brightly variegated, strap-like foliage arches to create a tumbling effect
- As it grows, spider plants produce long, cascading stems with new baby plants at their tips, which dangle beneath the parent plant
- With maturity, upward-facing stems of white star-shaped flowers are also produced
- Ideal plant for a hanging basket or shelf where its stems can hang freely
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 50cm (20”)
- Supplied in an 11-12cm pot
Snake Plant/Mother-in-Laws Tongue:
- Popular for its leathery, sword-like foliage which has a stiff, upright habit
- Leaves are mottled green with bright gold variegated edges
- Easy to grow houseplant that is virtually indestructible
- One of the best house plants for purifying the air
- Adaptable - copes with a wide range of growing conditions (even tolerant of low levels of light)
- At maturity expect a height of 1m (39”) and spread of 60cm (24”)
- Supplied in a 12cm pot
** * Please note: decorative pots shown are not included, plants will be supplied in nursery pots.* **
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson & Morgan, checked on 18.08.2021.
Further information: Product sold by Van Meuwen. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com. Registered Address:
Garden Products Ltd, Poplar Lane
IP8 3BU Ipswich
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.