In a Nutshell
Reflowering year to year, this Hydrangea Black Diamonds Angel gives a pretty garden performance with unusual colour-changing flowers
- Hardy shrub reflowering year after year
- Tolerates temperatures down to -15°C
- Many purple-pink-blue flowers on dark stems
- Easy to grow
- Once fully established flowers from June to November
- Position in shade or semi-shade with shelter from cold and drying winds
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 1.2m (4’)
- Supplied in 10.5cm nursery pots
- Full planting and aftercare instructions supplied
- Grow hydrangea plants in any rich fertile, moist soil; Improve the soil prior to planting by adding with plenty of well rotted manure or garden compost, ensuring that it is mixed in thoroughly and deeply
- Alternatively, plant Hydrangea macrophylla in patio containers in ericaceous compost
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Van Meuwen. Registered address: Garden Products Ltd, Poplar Lane, Ipswitch, IP8 3BU, GB. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.