In a Nutshell
Easy to plant and grow, this mixed collection of Alpine plants can be ideal for pots, beds, troughs and rockeries
- Easy to plant and grow alpine plants
- Mixed selection of seasonal varieties ideal for any garden
- Ideal for pots, beds, troughs and rockeries
- Suitable for filling gaps or planting into crevices in walls or paving
- Flower from late spring through into late summer
- Will return year after year, needing little maintenance
- Supplied as pot grown plants in 9cm pots
- On receipt of the plants, the varieties will be named
- Size on arrival and max:
- Plant height and spread are seasonal therefore we list by pot size rather than a defined plant size; the height and spread of the plant delivered will vary depending on the season, meaning arrival images are an indication only
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping to most of the UK Mainland only. Not available for BT postcodes
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Van Meuwen. Registered address: Garden Products Ltd, Poplar Lane, Ipswitch, IP8 3BU, GB. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.