In a Nutshell
Ideal for bringing instant architectural impact to patios, this evergreen plant enjoys a sheltered garden position
- Can cope with temperatures down to -6C
- Ideal for bringing instant architectural impact to patios
- Evergreen plant, ideal for growing in containers
- Enjoys a sheltered garden position
- Best known as Canary Date Palm
- Height at maturity: 1.5m when restricted in containers
- If grown naturally in glasshouse borders this palm can reach 5m height and 3m spread
- Height and spread of the delivered plant will vary depending on the season
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Suttons, checked on 20.08.2021.
Further information: Product sold by Suttons Consumer Products Ltd. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: email@example.com. Registered Address: Woodview Road, TQ4 7NG Paignton, Paignton GB.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.