Up to two customers can enjoy a 90-minute archery and axe throwing experience at this Norfolk-based centre
About This Deal
- What’s included: target archery practice with instruction and coaching | tournament of archery target games | 30-minute axe throwing practice with different weights to accommodate participants of all ages
- Must be eight or older
- Valid on selected dates:
- January 30th, 31st
- February 13th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 20th 27th, 28th
- March 6th, 7th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
- April 6th, 7th, 8th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th
- May 8th, 9th, 22nd, 23rd
- June 2nd, 3rd, 26th, 27th
- July 3rd, 4th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th
- August 3rd, 4th, 14th, 15th, 25th, 26th
- September 3rd, 4th, 14th, 15th, 25th, 26th
- Experience times:
- January - March 9.30 a. m., - 11 a. m., 11.30 a. m., - 1 p. m., 1.30 p. m. - 3 p. m.
- April - September 9.30 a. m. - 11 a. m., 11.30 a. m. - 1 p. m., 1.30 p. m. - 3 p. m., 3.30 p. m. - 5 p. m.
Need To Know
About X Adventure Activities
Based in Norfolk but operating across the UK, X Adventure Activities offers pursuits such as rock climbing, abseiling, mountain biking, archery, bushcraft and survival. Those wanting to try out medieval siege weapons can take part in trebuchet building, an educational and historical team exercise designed to destroy castle walls. Guests can also try their hand at an array of water activities, which include canoeing, kayaking, surfing and water zorbing. Personal and team development programmes for youth, school and corporate groups are equally available.