A three-hour experience designed for those wishing to reconnect with nature and learn some basic survival skills in the process
What You'll Get
- What’s included: three-hour bushcraft survival experience for one or two
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Sessions last from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Must wear: trousers, sturdy footwear (no sandals or open-toed footwear), clothing appropriate to the conditions, waterproof jacket
- Participants should take along lunch and plenty of water for the day
- Customers can learn the basics of survival skills in the outdoors
The Fine Print
About X Adventure Activities
Based in Norfolk but operating across the UK, X Adventure Activities offers pursuits such as rock climbing, abseiling, mountain biking, archery, bushcraft and survival. Those wanting to try out medieval siege weapons can take part in trebuchet building, an educational and historical team exercise designed to destroy castle walls. Guests can also try their hand at an array of water activities includes canoeing, kayaking, surfing and water zorbing. Personal and Team development programmes for youth, school and corporate groups available.