A three-hour experience designed for those wishing to reconnect with nature and learn some basic survival skills in the process
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: three-hour bushcraft survival experience for one or two
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Sessions last from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Must wear: trousers, sturdy footwear (no sandals or open-toed footwear), clothing appropriate to the conditions, waterproof jacket
- Participants should take along lunch and plenty of water for the day
The Fine Print
Expires 19 Apr 2020. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. 24 max on each session. 1 sessions per day. Must wear trousers, sturdy footwear (no sandals or open-toed footwear), clothing appropriate to the conditions, waterproof jacket and trousers, and have lunch and plenty of water for the day. Valid for option purchased only.
About X Adventure Activities
Based in Norfolk but operating across the UK, X Adventure Activities offers pursuits such as rock climbing, abseiling, mountain biking, archery, bushcraft and survival. Those wanting to try out medieval siege weapons can take part in trebuchet building, an educational and historical team exercise designed to destroy castle walls. Guests can also try their hand at an array of water activities includes canoeing, kayaking, surfing and water zorbing. Personal and Team development programmes for youth, school and corporate groups available.