Choose from Six Options
- £21 for an eleven-course tasting menu for two (67% off)
- £42 for an eleven-course tasting menu for four (67% off)
- £61 for an eleven-course tasting menu for six (68% off)
- £25 for an eleven-course tasting menu with wine for two (67% off)
- £50 for an eleven-course tasting menu with wine for four (67% off)
- £75 for an eleven-course tasting menu with wine for six (67% off)
Diners can take a culinary journey through the Middle East with an eleven-course tasting menu at Yamal Alsham in Chelsea. Traditional favourites such as hummus are served next to delicacies including deep-fried pastry parcels filled with chicken and spinach, and moussaka. Guests can also opt to include a glass of house wine to enjoy between bites.
The menu includes: soup of the day each | Hummus – puree of chickpeas, tahini and lemon | Salatet al Mawsam – seasonal salad | Moujaddara Set Al Beit – cooked lentils with cracked wheat topped with caramelized onion | Chicken Sambousek – deep-fried pastry parcels filled with a chicken and spinach | Falafel – deep-fried bean and herb croquettes with lemon and tahini dip | Lamb Sambusek – deep-fried samosa filled with lamb mince and onion | Spicy potato – diced potatoes fried with garlic, coriander and chillies | Moussaka – cooked aubergine, chickpeas, onion and garlic with a tomato sauce | Lebanese Chef Special – chicken cooked with five spices and vegetables
Yamal Alsham in Chelsea offers a Lebanese and Syrian culinary experience, combining the subtleties of European cuisine with the exotic ingredients of the Middle and Far East. Located adjacent to Chelsea Harbour, the eatery's trendy location is complemented by ornate decor and an extensive wine list, featuring favourites from Lebanon and the Mediterranean.