Get up close to majestic birds of prey in these outdoor experiences, with a choice of either a hawk-led stroll or a falconry experience
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £15 for a hawk walk for one (50% off)
- £28 for a hawk walk for two (53% off)
- £54 for a hawk walk for four (55% off)
- £25 for a half-day falconry experience for one (50% off)
- £47 for a half-day falconry experience for two (53% off)
- £90 for a half-day falconry experience for four (55% off)
- £39 for a full-day falconry experience for one (51% off)
- £75 for a full-day falconry experience for two (53% off)
- £146 for a full-day falconry experience for four (54% off)
Includes unlimited daily entry to the falconry centre when the centre is open for general access
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01347 833 214 or 0777 2315 757, or email email@example.com; provide codes. Booking is recommended within the first week from purchase to avoid disappointment due to limited availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy.Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Hawk walk lasts 1.5-2 hours. Half-day falconry experience lasts approximately 3 hours, full-day approximately 6 hours. Experiences are subject to weather permitting, please keep an eye on the website or ring in advance. Ideally customers should wear outdoor clothing and sensible footwear. Customers wishing to take advantage of access to the falconry centre should confirm whether it is open. Valid Mon and Wed-Sun 10.30am-6pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Feb 2019.
About York Bird of Prey Centre
Opened in 2013, York Bird of Prey Centre welcomes guests with a range of experiences which see them interact with the feathered residents. Enthusiasts can take a falconry course, go on a hawk walk or enjoy an owl experience, available all year round. The centre goes on the road with its birds to cater for educational school visits, fetes, corporate events and more.