Adventurous types can take on each other in a half-day paintball session, making the most of 100 paintballs.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £5 for a half-day high impact Junior paintball package for two, 12-18 years (64% off)
- £12 for a half-day high impact Junior paintball package for five, 12-18 years (66% off)
- £20 for a half-day high impact Junior paintball package for ten, 12-18 years (71% off)
- £20 for a half-day high impact paintball package for ten adults (71% off)
The package includes:
- 100 paintballs
- Protective goggles and camouflage overalls
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 5 or 10 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Surcharges for extra paintballs, £9 for 100 paintballs per player. Minimum 4 games played per 3-hour session. Average paintball use per game is 100 paintballs depending on player. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start. Half days are 9am-noon and 1pm-4pm. Upgrade to full day possible, please contact partner. No food or drinks to be consumed that have not been purchased at the venue. Excludes parties. Valid for open sessions only. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Jan 2019.
About Zap Combat Centre
The team at Zap Combat Centre offer a range of action-packed paintball and laser combat experiences. Located amid 40 acres of Hertfordshire woodland, the company caters for individuals, schools, corporate customers and groups of friends. In addition to regular and low-impact paintball sessions, guests can purchase a light meal paired with a drink and sweets.