All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- £1.95 for an all-you-can-eat oriental buffet for one infant, valid all day Monday - Friday (34% off)
- £3.95 for an all-you-can-eat oriental lunch buffet for one child, valid Monday - Friday (34% off)
- £6.75 for an all-you-can-eat oriental lunch buffet for one adult, valid Monday - Friday (25% off)
- £5.95 for an all-you-can-eat oriental dinner buffet for one child, valid Monday - Thursday (34% off)
- £9.75 for an all-you-can-eat oriental dinner buffet for one adult, valid Monday - Thursday (39% off)
- £6.95 for an all-you-can-eat oriental dinner buffet for one child, valid Friday - Saturday (22% off)
- £13.75 for an all-you-can-eat oriental dinner buffet for one adult, valid Monday - Thursday (23% off)
- Starters may include: prawn crackers | crispy seaweed | vegetable spring roll | grilled Chinese dumpling | lemon chicken | crispy shredded beef
Mains may include: duck with garlic in black bean sauce | egg fried rice | Singapore rice noodles | chicken in seafood sauce | beef with ginger and spring onion | sauteed lamb slices with scallion | mussels in garlic sauce
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Infant option valid for children under 3 years old. Menu subject to change. Child options valid for kids under 150cm. Adult options valid for all customers over 150cm. Same rate and opening hours as on Sun on bank holidays, except Easter Friday. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 27 Mar 2017. Not valid on Fridays after 6 PM and on Saturdays and Sundays.
About Zen Garden
Established back in 2009, this buffet restaurant located in the central Milton Keynes offers a range of fresh dishes prepared using authentic recipes with carefully selected ingredients. An extensive menu includes Chinese, Japanese and Thai meals such as sushi, soups, and a selection of meat served with noodles and rice. Zen Garden can cater for all sorts of occasions, including private celebrations and corporate events.