Pairs can sip wine or beer and enjoy a two-course Indian meal, choosing from mains such as lamb jalfrezi, chicken korma or lachedar veggie
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included: starter and main with a side dish and drink for two or four
- Starters available include: onion bhaji | paneer chaat puri | stuffed pepper with spicy mixed vegetables and rice | lamb tikka | garlic chicken | seekh kebab
- Mains available include: lachedar veggie | chicken biryani | lamb pathia | lamb tikka jalfrezi | vegetable madras | lamb korma | king prawn massala | chicken dhansak
- Sides available include: steamed rice | garlic rice | keema rice | pilau rice | garlic naan | peshwari naan | chilli coriander naan | chips
- See the full food menu
- Drinks available include: glass of wine | half pint of draft lager | small draft soft drink
£2 surcharge to upgrade starter to tandoori platter, lamb chops, mixed starter, veg platter and seafood options. £2 surcharge to upgrade main course to anything other than traditional favourites, easy on the spice and vegetarian section.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Mandatory online booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 48 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. May be repurchased every 6 months. Must be 18 or older. £2 surcharge to upgrade starter to tandoori platter, lamb chops, mixed starter, veg platter and seafood options. Valid for main courses from traditional favourites, easy on the spice and vegetarian section only; £2 surcharge to upgrade to anything else. Tandoori and signature dishes are not included and not available for a surcharge. Valid for selected starters up to the value of £4.95, selected mains up to £13.95, sides up to £3.60 and selected drinks up to £2.10 per person. Groupon is not valid in December and on special occasions such as bank holidays, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. Valid on option purchased only.
About Zulaika Indian Restaurant
The team at Zulaika Indian Restaurant specialise in traditional Indian cuisine with Nepali and Bangladeshi accents, offering everything from traditional curries and tandoori specials to easy on the spice and vegetarian options. All meals can be sided with a wide selection of drinks, including wine, beer and spirits. Patrons can enjoy their meals in a dining hall featuring bold red and black accents, or grab a takeaway and dine in the comfort of home.