eBay Discount Codes
Enjoy Savings of up to 50% in the Black Friday Event at eBay391 usedExpires 04/12/2020
Make a 70% Discount on Fashion Orders at eBay121 usedExpires 10/12/2020
Save 20% on Selected Small Business Orders at eBay54 usedExpires 31/12/2020
- Never miss a greateBaycoupon, and so many more!
Delivery is Free on Selected Orders at eBay91 usedExpires 08/12/2020
Save up to 50% on Toys & Games Orders at eBay48 usedExpires 05/12/2020
Discover Gifts Under £10 When You Shop at eBayExpires 10/12/2020
Up to 40% Off Sofa & Chair Orders at eBay
Save up to 40% on Orders in the Big Bedroom Event at eBay
Save 20% on Fragrance Orders at eBay - DKNY, Armani & More!
Save up to 25% on LEGO Orders at eBayExpires 05/12/2020
Popular Ebay Discount Codes for December 2020
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Save up to 50% on Toys & Games Orders at eBay||Online Deal||5 Dec 2020|
|Delivery is Free on Selected Orders at eBay||Online Deal||8 Dec 2020|
|Save 20% on Selected Small Business Orders at eBay||Online Code||31 Dec 2020|
|Make a 70% Discount on Fashion Orders at eBay||Online Deal||10 Dec 2020|
|Enjoy Savings of up to 50% in the Black Friday Event at eBay||Online Deal||4 Dec 2020|
|15% Discount on Selected Sellers at eBay||Online Code||6 Dec 2020|
FAQs from eBay
How do I unlock an eBay discount code?
Scroll through our awesome eBay deals. Once you’ve found one you want to redeem, click on the green button—it’ll say either ‘get deal’ or ‘see code’. A pop up box will appear revealing your code; copy this and hit the ‘shop now’ button to continue through to the eBay site or app.
How do I get free delivery with eBay?
Free delivery is available on millions of eBay items. On the eBay website, you can easily filter your search results to only view items with free delivery.
Where can I find the biggest discounts on eBay?
Check out the daily deals page for spotlight and trending deals on the biggest brands.
Saving with eBay
How to use your eBay discount code
Saving money with a coupon couldn’t be easier:
- Add your items to the basket
- When you go to check out, simply type your discount code into the box marked ‘enter promo code’ and hit ‘apply’ – if you’re struggling to find the code, check your previous tabs and copy the code from there
- Be aware that some discount codes are automatically applied
eBay delivery and returns
If you’re buying on eBay, there are a range of different delivery rates, including standard, express and one-day – depending on the seller. You’ll be able to select and view the cost of delivery at the checkout. For more information, see the delivery policy.
If you need to return your purchase, you can return your goods within 14 days for a refund. But watch out – to be eligible for refunds, your seller must accept returns. You can check this on the listing before you buy. For more information, helpful advice and instructions on how to organise a return, check out the online return policy.
How to save money with eBay
eBay is something of an Aladdin's cave of treasures old and new. And there’s nothing more satisfying than bagging one of the many bargains. But as well as saving money with an eBay discount code, you can shop smartly with these tips:
- Look out for eBay’s spotlight daily deals. Every day, eBay highlights some of their best-value picks. Without leaving the house, grab yourself the latest kitchen accessory, beauty best-seller or must-have kid’s toy for a fraction of the retail price with these featured deals. Let eBay do the hard work for you.
- Collect and spend Nectar points on eBay. For every £1 you spend on certain items on eBay, you can earn 1 Nectar point. You can also use your Nectar points and convert them into vouchers to spend with eBay. You’d be surprised how quickly your points add up and you earn money off your next purchase. To find out more, check out the information on Nectar points.
- Find something vintage or rare. eBay is home to loads of items you’ll struggle to find elsewhere. Every collector’s best-kept secret, there are thousands of retro rarities to browse through, including comics, stamps, film memorabilia and so much more. And with the ability to bid on your favourites, you could get them for an enviable price.
- Save your favourites for later. Keep looking for similar items? To make sure you’re one of the first to know about the latest bargains, you can save your favourite searches. You’ll then get email alerts when new items matching your search are listed.
- eBay’s deals and events newsletter. Like all good online retailers, eBay has an email newsletter you can sign up to. It’ll deliver the latest offers, seasonal sales and events, and tailored product listings to your inbox.
An eBay buyer’s guide
It’s no surprise eBay is so popular with shoppers. You can go beyond the trends or start your own, all with the help of the marketplace. But with so many unique items, how easy is it to shop? Here are some of our favourite reasons why eBay is a buyer’s dream:
The eBay money back guarantee. eBay wants everyone to be confident buying online. Most order issues can be easily solved by contacting the seller. But if you can’t agree, you can contact eBay because most purchases are covered under the eBay Money Back Guarantee. You will get your money back if any of the following apply:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match its description in the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Easy payments. With thousands of items, there is a ‘buy it now’ option. If you’re happy with the amount (remember to check if there’s a suitable discount code available), just add it to your basket.
If you want to make a bid for the item, just select the ‘make offer’ button. You have to wait until the end of the auction to see if your bid wins. You only pay if you win. eBay accepts all major credit and debit cards, including PayPal.
Growing your own business with eBay
As of 2019, eBay has 182 million buyers across 190 markets. That’s a lot of people ready to buy goods, so it’s no surprise that selling on eBay is big business. According to the e-commerce platform, eBay Small Business Sellers have outpaced the overall economy in both advanced and emerging markets.
Every day, more than 250 million searches are performed on eBay – that’s 11 million searches per hour, 190,000 searches per minute and 3,000 searches per second.
For anyone looking to start a business on eBay, January is the busiest time, with around a 30% surge in new business sellers at the start of the year. And with figures showing that the top 10 most successful new businesses registered on eBay last year turned over a combined £6m through their online stores, it’s no surprise more people are signing up.
Connecting with eBay
Call eBay on 0844 545 9982 or log in to your account for information and updates on your order.
Write to eBay:
Hotham House, 1 Heron Sq
Richmond upon Thames