- Traditional hotel located a short drive from Derby city centre
- Stay in standard double room with breakfast
- Cream tea on arrival
- Restaurant serving local and international dishes
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy 3 additional as gifts. 48-hour cancellation policy. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 16 June 2014. Booking required by phone: 01332 701553.
Important Information: Cream tea valid on first day only.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in a standard double room for 2 people. Max 1 additional child aged between 1-12 may stay in room for £10 per night supplement.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Situated in the heart of the Derbyshire countryside, the Lawns Hotel is a traditional abode offering easy access to a range of natural attractions and outdoor activities such as guided walks in the Sinfin Moor Park. Just a short drive from the hotel, history enthusiasts may visit the 19th century Elvaston Castle, a Gothic revival castle boasting a wealth of Grade II listed gardens.
En suite rooms are handsomely fitted with satellite TVs, handy Wi-Fi access and hot drink-making facilities.
Dining options at the hotel are plentiful, with a restaurant offering a variety of dishes spanning flavours from British, Mexican and Caribbean cuisine, while local ales may be savoured at the bar.
From this handy location guests may explore verdant surroundings such as the Derbyshire Dales and Peak District National Park, a popular destination for wildlife spotting and bird watching, located a 35-minute drive away.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast and cream tea on arrival
- £49 for 1 night arriving between 24 April-23 July 2014
- £89 for 2 nights arriving between 24 April-22 July 2014
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday.
- Breakfast served Mon-Fri from 7am to 9am, Sat and Sun 8am to 10am.
- Cream tea served on day of arrival between 6pm and 9pm.
- Max. 1 dog can stay for free.
Lawns Hotel has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. Customers were content with the clean rooms, restaurant service and varied menu.
Details verified 15/04/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.