Official Sage Accounting Four Course Bundle for £59 (80% Off)
- 12 months' access to four bookkeeping courses:
- Bookkeeping Stages 1 and 2, Instant Accounts, and Sage 50
- Designed by Sage, UK market leader in accountancy software
- Over 20 hours of learning
- Certificate of completion
- Courses use simulations and interactive quizzes
Further information: Compatible with PC Windows 7, XP or Vista; Internet Explorer versions 7, 8 or 9. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Learndirect. Original values verified on 18 June 2013 at 4.58pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Delivery: Valid for 12 months’ access from redemption date.
Using Your Groupon: Place order by 22 July 2013 at www.learndirect.co.uk/courses/grouponsage/, by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.
These official Sage Accounting courses give aspiring number crunchers the tools to keep their books in good working order. The bundle consists of four courses: Bookkeeping Stage 1 and Stage 2, Instant Accounts, and Sage 50 Accounts, weighing in at over 20 hours of learning altogether. With twelve months of instant online access, on-screen simulations and interactive quizzes, the course comprehensively takes learners through all the basics.
Today's Groupon offers official Sage accounting four course bundle for £59, distributed by Learndirect.
• 4 hour course; 12 months’ access
• Understanding the basics of bookkeeping
• Getting to grips with double entry bookkeeping
• Understanding how to work with customers and suppliers
• Understanding VAT and VAT returns
• 5 hour course; 12 months access
• Accounting for reduction
• Accounting for write-offs
• Reconciling Sage Bookkeeping with your bank account
• Applying performance measures
• 8 hour course; 12 months access
• Entering accounting data
• Using Sage Instant Accounts to create products and invoices
• Backing up and checking data, correcting any mistakes
• Cross checking your bank statement with the transactions you’ve made
• Producing and print a VAT return and knowing what to do at a period end
• 6 hour course; 12 months access
• Understanding the three ledger systems – Nominal, Sales and Purchases
• Understanding the choice of methods for standard VAT and VAT cash accounting
• Recording product and service invoices and credit notes
• Backing up, restoring, and verifying data
• Correcting errors or reverse transactions
• Reconciling your bank account against your bank statement
• Setting up new user access, customise it, and test it
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.