These official Sage Accounting courses give aspiring number crunchers the tools to keep their books in good working order. The bundle consists of four courses: Bookkeeping Stage 1 and Stage 2, Instant Accounts, and Sage 50 Accounts, weighing in at over 20 hours of learning altogether. With twelve months of instant online access, on-screen simulations and interactive quizzes, the course comprehensively takes learners through all the basics.
Today's Groupon offers official Sage accounting four course bundle for £59, distributed by Learndirect.
• 4 hour course; 12 months’ access
• Understanding the basics of bookkeeping
• Getting to grips with double entry bookkeeping
• Understanding how to work with customers and suppliers
• Understanding VAT and VAT returns
• 5 hour course; 12 months access
• Accounting for reduction
• Accounting for write-offs
• Reconciling Sage Bookkeeping with your bank account
• Applying performance measures
• 8 hour course; 12 months access
• Entering accounting data
• Using Sage Instant Accounts to create products and invoices
• Backing up and checking data, correcting any mistakes
• Cross checking your bank statement with the transactions you’ve made
• Producing and print a VAT return and knowing what to do at a period end
• 6 hour course; 12 months access
• Understanding the three ledger systems – Nominal, Sales and Purchases
• Understanding the choice of methods for standard VAT and VAT cash accounting
• Recording product and service invoices and credit notes
• Backing up, restoring, and verifying data
• Correcting errors or reverse transactions
• Reconciling your bank account against your bank statement
• Setting up new user access, customise it, and test it
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
In a Nutshell
- 12 months' access to four bookkeeping courses:
- Bookkeeping Stages 1 and 2, Instant Accounts, and Sage 50
- Designed by Sage, UK market leader in accountancy software
- Over 20 hours of learning
- Certificate of completion
- Courses use simulations and interactive quizzes
The Fine Print
Purchase: May buy multiple; limit 1 per redemption.
Further information: Compatible with PC Windows 7, XP or Vista; Internet Explorer versions 7, 8 or 9. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Learndirect. Original values verified on 18 June 2013 at 4.58pm.
Delivery: Valid for 12 months’ access from redemption date.
Using Your Groupon: Place order by 22 July 2013 at www.learndirect.co.uk/courses/grouponsage/, by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.