- Starter and main course with rice or naan per person
- Starters include onion bhaji, chicken tikka and ros-tos crab
- Mains include adraki lemon chicken and lamb madras
- Restaurant in central Swindon, close to Brunel Shopping Arcade
- Available seven days a week
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun midday-2pm and 6pm-midnight. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. £1 surcharge for king prawn, salmon and duck starters and £2 for mains. Eat-in only. Excl. veg and non-veg thali. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using merchant's website on 3 Dec 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Diners explore the delicacies of the Indian subcontinent at Bay Leaf. The expedition can begin with starters that include onion bhaji (usually £2.90) and the house special of goats' cheese and mozzarella samosa (£3.90). For the main event, classics such as lamb jalfrezi (£7.90) and tandoori mish mash (£11.90) are available. Whatever the combination, all meals come complete with rice or naan bread (up to £4).
Choose from the following options for a two-course meal with rice or a naan each:
£15 for two (Up to 62% off)
£28 for four (Up to 65% off)