Jack the Ripper is a gruesome and unsolved part of London's history. We have lived in the centre of London for over 20 years (We lived for 5 years right in Whitechapel, the East End of London, where the Jack the Ripper murders took place). We have worked in the square mile (financial district) which borders the East End and know the pubs, and restaurants and buildings that were standing in 1888 when the murders took place. We have our theories of who Jack the Ripper was.... This is one of our favourite pieces of London history as it contains a Royal link......
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitechapel Road, London England
We will walk around Whitechapel to view the sites where Jack the Ripper murdered/left his victims. We will also see where the victims were before they were murdered.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- Walking tour of East End of London
- See where the murders took place
- Food & Drink
- Travel to and from your hotel
Whitechapel Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7QX, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Top Sight tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.