Join us for a taste of Italy whilst touring Glasgow on our vintage red bus. A plentiful spread of meats, cheeses, pate, and accompaniments await you with your choice of wine to savour.
Start your evening with a rustic Antipasti board and tuck into a delicious cheese selection, cured meats, herbed olives, chicken liver pate, caramelised onion chutney, crisp salad and grapes accompanied with oatcakes and crusty bread, all washed down with a glass of wine of your choice.
Pizza & Prosecco Bus Tour of Glasgow
Jump aboard our shabby chic vintage bus where you will be able to enjoy an artisan home-baked pizza made with 24-hour fermented dough, topped with Mama Isa’s authentic tomato sauce made from a recipe passed down for generations.
Choose from either Margarita or Pepperoni with other toppings available at an extra charge; see our onboard menu.
All our pizzas are cooked fresh from our on-board kitchen, served to you straight from the oven!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gallery of Modern Art, 111 Queen Street Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AH Scotland
Situated in the heart of the City Centre, GoMA is Scotland's most visited modern art gallery
Pass By: City Chambers, 80 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU Scotland
Completed in 1888 and overlooking George Square, Glasgow City Chambers is one of the city’s most prestigious buildings
Pass By: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
Glasgow Cathedral, also called the High Kirk of Glasgow or St Kentigern's or St Mungo's Cathedral, is the oldest cathedral on mainland Scotland
Pass By: Tennents Wellpark Brewery, Wellpark Brewery 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD Scotland
Wellpark Brewery is a brewery in Duke Street in the East End of Glasgow, Scotland. It was founded in 1740 on the bank of the Molendinar Burn
Pass By: People's Palace and Winter Gardens, Glasgow Green, Glasgow G40 1AT Scotland
The People's Palace is set in historic Glasgow Green. It is home to a collection of objects, photographs, prints and film which give a unique view into city life.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour around Glasgow's City Centre and West End
- Dinner - Includes Pizza or Antipasti Board per person
- Alcoholic Beverages - Includes 1 x Glass of wine or Prosecco per person
Shuttle Street, Shuttle St, Glasgow G1, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Bus Bistro Company Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.