CPD accredited course contains 39 modules introducing to the steps of an interior design project
What You'll Get
- £16 for an interior design and home decorating online course (46% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Qualities and skills of an interior designer
- History of modern interior design
- The glossary of interior design
- Principles of interior design
- Design concepts
- Finding inspiration
- Design process
- Working with the team
- Project management skills
- Design evaluation factors
- Challenges interior designers face today
- The importance of accessorizing
- Colour theory
- Scale and proportion
- Choosing a suitable colour scheme
- Choose the right flooring materials
- Choose window dressings
- Choose the right lighting for each room
- Living room, bedroom, dining room and kids room furniture arrangements
- Popular interior design styles
- Business ideas
- Digital strategies to promote products
See the full syllabus.
Benefits you will get:
E-learning course that includes 24/7 access to HD video tutorials and other study materials
Tutor support from industry experts
The price is for the whole course including final exam– no hidden fees
Accredited PDF Certificate upon successful completion at a free of cost
Exam system with instant results track progress within own personal learning portal
Lifetime access to material
24/7 customer support
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of interior design or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Mar 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.alphaacademy.org/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
About Alpha Academy
The team at Alpha Academy harness the power of internet-based education, providing a wide range of online courses designed to boost participants' career opportunities and encourage them to take up new hobbies. The platform features over 700 syllabi, focusing on IT tools, business, personal development, Microsoft Office, HR and leadership skills.