Pairs can enjoy a live themed show alongside a three-course meal that can feature mains such as slow-braised beef or plaice fillet
About This Deal
- Type of food: international
- What’s included: starter, main course and dessert for two or four
- Starters available include: leek and potato soup with bread and butter | chicken liver pâté with red onion chutney and crostini | crispy whitebait with garlic mayo | beetroot and feta salad with herb dressing | meatballs with a tomato and basil ragu | smoked salmon and prawn cocktail with a Marie Rose dressing
- Main courses available include: chicken breast with a three cheese and pancetta sauce, julienne vegetables and potato | plaice fillet with a spinach sauce, julienne vegetables and potato | slow-braised beef with a pink peppercorn, cream and brandy sauce, plus julienne vegetables and potato | sweet potato rosti with roasted vegetables, crumbled feta and garlic mayo dressing, plus a mixed leaf salad | meatball penne pasta with tomato ragu and parmesan shavings
- Desserts available include: vanilla cheesecake with a strawberry coulis and cream | homemade chocolate brownie with a hot chocolate sauce, served with vanilla ice cream | vanilla ice cream with Baileys and chopped nuts | Eton mess with crushed meringues, mixed berries and cream | English and French cheeses with homemade chutney and biscuits
- Valid Friday and Saturday nights only and some special events on a Sunday
- Tables from 7 p. m | live music from 9 p. m.
- The list of events is available here
About Blundell Street Restaurant
Situated in a converted warehouse in the Baltic Triangle, Blundell Street Restaurant allows groups to kick back in the industrial-style interior. The venue features wooden furnishings and large prints of musical legends, and can also be hired out for functions such as stag and hen nights or weddings. Blundell Street Supper Club hosts live music nights featuring swing and pop charts, as well as big show nights like Dirty Dancing, Grease and Mamma Mia until late every weekend.