All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £5.50 for a large burrito with nachos, dips and soft drink for one (53% off)
- £6.95 for a large burrito with nachos, dips and beer for one (49% off)
- £9.95 for a large burrito with nachos, dips and soft drink for two (57% off)
- £12.50 for a large burrito with nachos, dips and beer for two (54% off)
- £19.50 for a large burrito with nachos, dips and soft drink for four (58% off)
£24.50 for a large burrito with nachos, dips and beer for four (55% off)
- Enjoy a large burrito, naked burrito, quesadillas, or tacos
- Choice of filling includes beef, chicken, pork or vegetarian
- Pair the meal with nachos and dips
- Sip on a 500ml bottled soft drink or opt for a bottle of Corona or Desperado beer
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. No booking required. Closed starting for 24 December until 7th of January. Present Groupon on arrival. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older for alcohol consumption. £1 supplement required to add guacamole. Valid for eat-in or takeaway but please be prepared to wait for a seat at peak times. Valid Mon-Sun from noon to midnight. Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Oct 2018.
About Burrito Cafe
Bringing Mexican cuisine to the streets of London, Burrito Cafe deals in spicy lunches and dinners. Wraps can feature meaty and vegetarian fillings, while salsa and guacamole are freshly made. The King's Cross location tends to late-night diners too. Burrito fans can also take advantage of a loyalty card scheme.