Adults and children can embark on a cruise on the Thames and admire London’s grand architecture
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £8.50 for an adult return ticket for a circular cruise on the Thames (44% off)
£5.50 for a child return ticket for a circular cruise on the Thames (45% off)
- Embarks at any pier: Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, Bankside Pier and St Katharine’s Pier, hop-on and hop off between stops
- The first cruise is at 11am, and then every hour on weekdays and every 40 minutes on weekends.
- Step-free access available
- Bar and toilets on-board
- Live commentary on board
- Wi-Fi audio commentary in: English | Spanish | French | Italian | German | Mandarin
- London sights may include: Houses of Parliament | Big Ben |London Eye | Tower Bridge | Shakespeare’s Globe | St Paul’s Cathedral | The Shard | Gherkin |
- Entrance to any of the additional landmarks is at the patron’s own expense.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 March 2019. Limit 10 per 1 adult or 1 child, may buy 10 additional as gifts. No booking required. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 16s may enter with parental guidance. Under 5s travel for free. Circular Cruise Westminster operates a daily sightseeing cruise service from Westminster Pier in London. Winter hours: the first cruise is at 11am, and then every hour on weekdays and every 40 minutes on weekends. The last cruise is at 3pm. Circular Cruise boats stop at Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, Bankside Pier and St Katharine’s Pier, returning non-stop to Westminster. A complete circular cruise will take an hour, but customers can hop on and hop off at any of the London piers it calls at. Please present ticket to gain pass on arrival at the ticket office at any of the stops listed above. Valid Mon-Sun. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Sep 2018.
About Circular Cruise Westminster
Circular Cruise Westminster offer daily sightseeing cruises on the Thames for families, groups and individuals. The boats depart from Westminster Pier, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, Bankside Pier and St Katharine's Pier, and return non-stop to Westminster. Each cruise features a multi-lingual commentary system available for smartphones via Wi-Fi in English, German and French as well as Spanish, Italian and Mandarin. Boat trips to St. Katharine's Pier also feature a live audio commentary from the captain.