All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £79 for an online level 2 bookkeeping course with AAT certificate (80% off)
- £99 for an online level 2 bookkeeping course with AAT certificate and tutor support (80% off)
List of modules:
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Control accounts, journals and the banking system
- Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Processing customer transactions
- Processing supplier transactions
- Processing receipts and payments
- Processing transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance
- Understanding payment methods
- Understanding controls in a bookkeeping system
- Using control accounts
- Using the journal
- Reconciling bank statements with the cash book
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Excludes the AAT subscription fee and their assessment fees. Registration needs to be applied for within 14 days of the course start date. Course log in details and instructions will be delivered via email within 3 working days of redemption. No software included. Course completion certificate included. No exams included. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac, please visit FAQ for more information. Training will work on any flash based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility information please visit the merchant’s product page.
Original values: Valid only for option purchased. Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Oct 2018.
About E-Careers Lifestyle
Established in 2002, E-Careers Lifestyle offers an array of online training programmes that enable students to work in their own way and at their own pace. The company's expertise in skill development has helped to shape careers in various sectors through courses covering areas such as computer skills, first aid and digital photography.