Located on the south-east coast of Calas de Mallorca, HYB Eurocalas Hotel is just a stone’s throw from an area surrounded by several pristine coves and streams. The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with satellite TV, phones, private bathrooms with showers and hairdryers, small fridges, safe deposit boxes (available at an extra charge), and balconies. The on-site restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes as well as international cuisine.
Set just a short stroll away from the centre of El Arenal, Hotel Amazonas boasts a scenic garden, on-site swimming pool and a restaurant. Guests can take leisurely strolls to the nearby beach and unwind in one of the air-conditioned rooms with en suite bathroom facilities.
Suitably located in the El Arenal resort, just a stone’s throw from the beach, Blue Sea Costa Verde hotel invites sun lovers to Majorca. The rooms feature en suite facilities, TVs and air conditioning. The on-site facilities include an on-site swimming pool and restaurant.
Hotel Mix Colombo is located on the beach of Cala Moreira in Majorca and offers 139 fully equipped rooms, some boasting private balconies. Each room comes fitted with air conditioning, safe, TV and en suite facilities. Guests can take advantage of a freshwater outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant.
Groupon’s Guide To Majorca
Majorca is a popular holiday destination alluring tourists with vivid nightlife, numerous sporting opportunities, vibrant cities and cultural attractions. Basking in the Mediterranean sun, this island boasts an impressive reputation for the pristine beaches, complemented by the landscape of rugged mountains, shady olive groves, and ochre villages, all leading down to a glittering sea.
Guests may explore the island’s natural beauty starting with a visit to Mondrago Park, whose wooded bays are home to golden sands and a chirruping host of birdlife. Other wonders may be found in Porto Cristo, which harbours two sets of caves featuring subterranean lakes and spectacular rock formations. Moving inland, rare refreshments may be enjoyed in the town of Felanitx, famed for its wines and brandies. The Palma Aquarium plays host to over 700 marine species, as well as one of the deepest shark tanks in Europe, through which an underwater tunnel twists to bring visitors up close to the lurking monsters of the deep. Majorca has a Mediterranean climate of hot, dry summers and mild winters. From June to August temperatures reach a peak of 30°C with eleven hours of sunshine a day, while in autumn, weather is still warm and sunny, but wet.
Option 1: with London flights
- £119-£319 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£419 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £219-£489 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £289-£619 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 2: with Birmingham flights
- £169-£329 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £209-£389 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £229-£479 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £299-£619 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 3: with Liverpool flights
- £159-£309 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £199-£389 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £229-£449 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £299-£579 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Option 4: with Manchester flights
- £179-£319 for 3 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £219-£399 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £239-£449 for 5 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £299-£599 for 7 nights, depending on dates chosen
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking