What You Get
Included in all options:
Stay for two in a standard double/twin room with a murder mystery theme night, breakfast, three-course dinner and leisure club access
£79-£89 for 1 night, depending on the date chosen
- Selected options between 27 Dec 2019-28 Mar 2020, as per the option chosen
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation; bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Nestled in the verdant countryside of Lincolnshire, Olde Barn Hotel is suitably located for exploring the many cultural sites and attractions of South West Lincolnshire, including Batemans Brewery, Easton Walled Gardens, Twinlakes Family Theme Park and Grimsthorpe Castle.
The rooms come fitted with en suite bathrooms, TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The on-site restaurant serves English breakfast as well as a choice of hearty dishes for lunch and dinner, prepared with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
The health club features a fitness centre, sauna, hot tub, steam room and two indoor pools.
Murder Mystery Experiences and Dates
- Fri, 27 Dec: Murder Under the Mistletoe
- Sat, 28 Dec: Murder at Mistletoe Manor
- Sun, 29 Dec: Ding, Dong, Murder on High
- Mon, 30 Dec: Out With the Old
- Wed, 1 Jan: Justina Thunderbright, New Job, Old Grudges
- Fri, 3 Jan: The Love-Forty Club
- Fri, 10 Jan: Bart’s Billions
- Fri, 31 Jan: Light’s, Camera, Murder
- Sat, 1 Feb: Who Framed Justina Thunderbright?
- Fri, 7 Feb: The Storm
- Sat, 8 Feb: Cold Case
- Fri, 14 Feb: Cupid’s Arrow
- Sat, 15 Feb: The Love-Forty Club
- Fri, 21 Feb: Immortal
- Sat, 22 Feb: Death by Chocolate
- Fri, 28 Feb: Life’s a Drag
- Fri, 6 Mar: The Not So Civil War
- Sat, 7 Mar: Bride Wars
- Fri, 13 Mar: Immortal
- Fri, 20 Mar: Equinox
- Sat, 21 Mar: Dead Flat
- Fri, 27 Mar: The Coven
- Sat, 28 Mar: The Coven Reignited
Groupon’s Guide To Lincolnshire
Bordered by the North Sea to the east, Lincolnshire is mostly sought after for its beach tourism pastimes in several coastal resorts including Skegness, Mablethorpe and Cleethorpes. This historic county of East Midlands spans on seemingly endless landlocked countryside expanses, with rural escapes resting amid its undulating uplands.
Lincolnshire also boasts an array of natural beauties including the Gibraltar Point, the salt marshes of Donna Nook, the Whisby Moor and the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Beauty, but travellers can also consider a visit to the Tattershall Castle, Normanby Hall near the village of Burton-upon-Stather or to the Burghley House near Stamford in order to get a taste of the county’s heritage, as well as the Branston Hall or the vestiges of the Bolingbroke Castle.
- Leisure facilities
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid on selected dates from 27 Dec until 28 Mar 2020, depending on option purchased.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 30 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 01400 250909, and subject to availability.
Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy 4 as gifts.
The hotel is located in Grantham, UK.
No city tax.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a standard double/twin room for 2 people.
Health club facilities open Mon-Thu 7am-10pm; Fri 7am-9pm; Sat-Sun 8am-8.30pm.
The rooms are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Room updates are available at the following surcharges; £15 to upgrade to a Superior Room or £30 to upgrade to an Executive Room, payable directly to the hotel.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.