Located in the new town of Harlow, Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Hotel offers welcoming accommodation a 40-minute drive from central London attractions. Guests will be swept away in the heart of the capital to enjoy the matinee Phantom of the Opera play, as well as a visit to the Covent Garden, an area filled with over 60 pubs and restaurants and a variety of high-end shops.
The hotel boasts an array of rooms fitted with flat-screen satellite TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hospitality trays and en suite facilities.
The RBG Restaurant & Bar Grill is in charge of serving a selection of dishes including salads, steaks and seafood, while at the bar guests may choose from a range of wines, spirits and international beers.
Innaction Health & Fitness Club keeps visitors in good shape with a fully equipped gym, and boasts an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Day 1: Early morning departure from selected region to London for the matinee performance of the Phantom of the Opera. Coach transfers to the hotel and evening meal.
Day 2: After breakfast, the coach will take guests to Covent Garden. The coach departs from London at approx. 3pm for the journey home.
Included: Coach trip for two with 1 night stay in a standard double or twin room with breakfast, dinner, theatre ticket and visit to Covent Garden
- 31 May, 21 June, 20 September and 29 November 2014 from Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Chesterfield and Mansfield.
- 17 May, 28 June, 29 November 2014 from Nottingham, Derby, Burton on Trent, Lichfield and Tamworth.
- 17 May, 28 June and 29 November 2014 from Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Dudley, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and West Bromwich.
- 10 May, 5 July and 11 October 2014 from Liverpool, Birkenhead, Southport, St Helens, Widnes and Warrington.
- 10 May, 5 July, 11 October 2014 from Chorley, Bolton, Wigan, Bury, Manchester, Stockport and Altrincham.
- Children allowed if accompanied by an adult.
- Pets not allowed.
Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Hotel has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Visitors were pleased with the quality of the food and the cleanliness in rooms, and some specified that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 21/03/13. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ
Valid for departures on: 10, 17 and 31 May; 21 and 28 June; 5 July; 20 September; 11 October and 29 November 2014.
1 voucher per person. Customer must purchase two vouchers to complete booking or pay single person supplement. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Must book by 7 April 2014.
Booking required via www.travelstyletours.co.uk by phone: 0844 682 0015. Confirmations will be sent out within 24 hours of booking. Agent must be contacted via booking form or with contact details advised in fine print within 48 hours from the time the voucher is purchased.
Valid for stay in standard double or twin room for 2 people.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.