Located in the new town of Harlow, Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Hotel offers welcoming accommodation a 40-minute drive from central London attractions. Guests will be swept away in the heart of the capital to enjoy the matinee Phantom of the Opera play, as well as a visit to the Covent Garden, an area filled with over 60 pubs and restaurants and a variety of high-end shops.
The hotel boasts an array of rooms fitted with flat-screen satellite TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hospitality trays and en suite facilities.
The RBG Restaurant & Bar Grill is in charge of serving a selection of dishes including salads, steaks and seafood, while at the bar guests may choose from a range of wines, spirits and international beers.
Innaction Health & Fitness Club keeps visitors in good shape with a fully equipped gym, and boasts an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Day 1: Early morning departure from selected region to London for the matinee performance of the Phantom of the Opera. Coach transfers to the hotel and evening meal.
Day 2: After breakfast, the coach will take guests to Covent Garden. The coach departs from London at approx. 3pm for the journey home.
Included: Coach trip for two with 1 night stay in a standard double or twin room with breakfast, dinner, theatre ticket and visit to Covent Garden
- 31 May, 21 June, 20 September and 29 November 2014 from Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Chesterfield and Mansfield.
- 17 May, 28 June, 29 November 2014 from Nottingham, Derby, Burton on Trent, Lichfield and Tamworth.
- 17 May, 28 June and 29 November 2014 from Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Cannock, Dudley, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and West Bromwich.
- 10 May, 5 July and 11 October 2014 from Liverpool, Birkenhead, Southport, St Helens, Widnes and Warrington.
- 10 May, 5 July, 11 October 2014 from Chorley, Bolton, Wigan, Bury, Manchester, Stockport and Altrincham.
- Children allowed if accompanied by an adult.
- Pets not allowed.
Park Inn by Radisson Harlow Hotel has an average score of 3 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Visitors were pleased with the quality of the food and the cleanliness in rooms, and some specified that the hotel presented good value for money.
Details verified 21/03/13. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.