Located off the beaten track on the borders of Herefordshire and Worcestershire, Wolferlow Wigwams encourage travellers to get back to nature - all with a dose of comfort. Guests can make most of the cycling, walking and bird watching opportunities, take advantage of the nearby golf courses or enjoy horseback riding.
The wooden wigwams are fitted with insulated foam mattresses, fridge, kettle and toaster, electric heater and electric sockets. Each wigwam also features its own barbecue area, while the communal kitchen, dining room, showers and toilet blocks can be found just a short distance from the wigwam field.
Groupon’s Guide To Worcestershire
Set in the West Midlands of England, Worcestershire county includes the towns of Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourport-on-Severn, Droitwich, Evesham and Malvern.
The Severn and the Avon rivers flow through the county, while the Malvern Hills which run from the south of the county into Herefordshire have been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Major sights in Worcestershire include Worcester Cathedral, Severn Valley Railway, Worcestershire Beacon, Harvington Hall, Great Witley Church, Bewdley Museum and Go Ape! Wyre Forest.
Option 1: for two people
- £39 for 1 night, valid Mon-Fri (not including Fri night)
- £59 for 2 nights, valid Mon-Sun
- £79 for 3 nights, valid Mon-Fri (not including Fri night)
- £99 for 4 nights, valid Mon-Fri
Option 2: for four people
- £49 for 1 night, valid Mon-Fri (not including Fri night)
- £69 for 2 nights, valid Mon-Sun
- £89 for 3 nights, valid Mon-Fri (not including Fri night)
- £109 for 4 nights, valid Mon-Fri