Customers can spend a night out dazzled by glitter and glamour during burlesque shows which combine art, dance and sensuality
About This Deal
- One (1) general admission or VIP ticket to World Burlesque Games
- When: 9 - 11 November
- Where: Shaw Theatre, 100-110 Euston Road, Kings Cross, London
- Showtime: 8 p.m.
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- £12 for one (1) general admission ticket, 11 November (up to 47% off)
- £14 for one (1) general admission ticket, 9 November (up to 38% off)
- £16 for one (1) general admission ticket, 10 November (up to 29% off)
- £18 for one VIP (1) ticket with priority seat, 11 November (up to 47% off)
- £19 for one VIP (1) ticket with priority seat, 9 or 10 November (up to 44% off)
The World Burlesque Games
From 9 to 11 November Shaw Theatre host the grand finals of the World Burlesque Games, where the best burlesque dancers and variety talent will battle for their titles. A packed schedule of sequins and seduction will begin with the British Crown and World Variety Crown competitions on Friday, before the World Crown and World Alternative Crown winners are decided on Saturday. The games will culminate with the crowning of the British and International victors during Winners’ Encore Show on Sunday.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Jun 2018.
About London Burlesque Festival 2017
Celebrating its eleventh year, the London Burlesque Festival brings together 14 events at a string of venues during May. One of the larger festivals of its kind, it boasts an eclectic mix of over 100 burlesque and variety acts from all over the world performing at various high-profile events. There will also be the chance to peruse boutique vendors and pick up tips in workshops at the Big Day Out.